Lead Team Volunteers
- Ph.D. student – Institute of Biomaterials and Biomedical Engineering
- Clinical Engineering Trainee at the International Centre for Surgical Safety, St. Michaels Hospital
- Vice President of Technology – Bede Gaming Canada.
- 10+ years of experience in Software Architecture and Agile Software Development
- Shop Supervisor and Instructor at the TTL Makerspace
- Industrial Designer with 25+ years of professional experience in design and fabrication
- Shop Supervisor and Lead CNC and Laser Cutting program instructor at the TTL Makerspace
- Head of 3D printing programming, and a youth instructor at the TTL Makerspace.
- 6+ years teaching STEM education
- Pre-Service Firefighting student at the Fire and Emergency Services Training Institute.